We will help you get your Australian visa
We prepare applications on behalf of clients for all visas except protection visas, including:
- Skilled (Employer Sponsored, State Sponsored and Independent)
- Business & Investment
- Student and Graduate
- Parent and other family
- Visitor & Working Holiday
Our process at PAX Migration Australia always starts with an initial consultation. This can be done in one of 3 ways:
1. Face to face meeting in our Adelaide office
2. Video Conference (eg. Skype)
3. Telephone Call
The reason we always start with a consultation is that we need to be sure we have chosen the most optimal visa for your migration goals by looking at these factors:
- What the likelihood of approval will be
- Any potential issues to be overcome
- The costs of each type of visa
- What conditions may be imposed
- How long each visa may take to be approved
The fee for a consultation always comes off our fee for the visa application.
These are the 3 stages:
Health, Character or other issues with Immigration?
You may need a waiver if you have any of the below issues. We know what the delegate will be looking for in a waiver submission, we have the legal precedents, government policy and experience to prepare a persuasive waiver submission on your behalf. We help guide you to gather the important supporting documents (evidence) to ensure your chances of success are the highest they can be.
Waivers may be required for issues like:
- Health Criteria
- Character Criteria
- Financial requirements for certain types of visas
- No Further Stay Conditions
- Fraud/Misleading documents
- Application of a visa condition
- Overstaying a visa
- Length of time Resident in Australia
- If you had a visa cancelled in the past
- Length of time in a de facto relationship
Also, you may need a submission in response to a cancellation notice:
- s109 Cancellation Notice
- s116 Cancellation Notice
- s128 Cancellation Notice
- s137Q Cancellation Notice
- s501 Cancellation Notice
When we prepare a submission we will gather all the facts and evidence from you that best represents your circumstances. We will then prepare a written submission that argues your case to give you the best opportunity for approval.
Our fee for a consultation is $190.00. What you get:
- Clear explanation of the visa criteria including any relevant policy or case law
- We will identify and map your important milestones and dates
- Guidance on how long the whole process will take
- Fixed quote for all costs involved
- Understanding of the evidence required for your application
The consultation fee is always credited against any visa application fee.
Visa Application Case Management Fee
PAX Migration Australia is committed to providing value to our clients at every step of the way. Therefore, we have committed to all of our professional fees being within the average industry fee range. In fact most of our fees fall within the lower part of these ranges, just call us for a quick quote!
While our fees can vary depending on the complexity of each case we will always provide you with a full quote at your consultation. We can also provide a reasonably reliable quote prior to your consultation so you know what fees are in store well in advance of beginning your relationship with us.
For each visa application we always:
- Identify all required documents for visa application and grant
- Ensure that each document meets the standard demanded by the Australian Government
- Analyse the law and policy to provide you with advice on the legal complexities applicable to your case
- Assist with completion of forms so that you don’t waste time filling multiple or unnecessary form
- Lodge and monitor your application with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection
- Ensure that your application follows the right procedure required by Australian law
- Present your case to the Australian Government persuasively through written and oral submissions
- Answer any questions you may have throughout the process